We are looking for a Legal Trainee who will support our Legal Team in everyday tasks and challenges.
You will face challenges such as:
- Supporting Legal team in daily duties
- Supporting in preparing documents and familiarizing with rules regarding the internal circulation of the documents
- Monitoring legal regulations and verifying compliance with requirements in accordance with business needs
- Liaising with our offices all over the world (Dubai, Singapore, Japan, South Africa, United Kingdom)
- Any other duties that may be identified from time to time
- Drafting some basic legal documents and verifying if they are compliant with company standards
If you are:
- A law student
- Who knows MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A fluent English speaker with superb legal nomenclature
- Full of energy and motivated to reach new challenges
- Well organized and knows how to prioritize the duties
- Responsible, detail-oriented and you can achieve set goals
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start-up working environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours, i.e. so you still can continue studies
- Professional development – we are focused on “learning by doing”
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 80 markets and owns offices in Germany, Indonesia, Japan, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, South Africa and Poland. We cooperate with over 1,000,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash has conducted more than 10000 campaigns for the world’s largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in over 80 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok and many more.