We are looking for a Junior In-house Lawyer who will support our Legal Team in everyday tasks and challenges.
Are you ready for the best job of your life?!
You will face challenges such as:
- Supporting Legal team in daily duties
- Drafting and reviewing agreements with contractors and entities located all over the world, in reference to business objectives as well as legal compliance
- Legal research, monitoring legal regulations and verifying compliance with requirements in accordance to business needs
- Liaising with our offices all over the world (Dubai, Singapore, Japan, South Africa, United Kingdom, Germany)
- Making sure legal documents are complaint with company standards
If you are:
- 4th or 5th year’s law student
- Who knows MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Google document tools
- A fluent english speaker with superb legal nomenclature
- Full of energy and motivated to reach new challenges
- Well organised and knows how to prioritize the duties
- Responsible, detail-oriented and you can achieve set goals
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours, i.e. so you still can continue studies
- Professional development – we are focused on “learning by doing”
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 100 markets and owns offices in Germany, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, South Africa and Poland. We cooperate with over 1,000,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash conducted more than 2000 campaigns for the world’s largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in over 113 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Snapchat.