We are looking for a Creative Director that will be responsible for the management of creative processes starting from concept to completion, as well as for the creation of strategic marketing plans and proposals for international clients. The Creative Director will be responsible to lead the creatives and to optimise marketing efforts for company and clients by working closely with multidisciplinary project teams including: business development, Influencer & Client Relation team and IT.
Goal of this position:
- Project management of crucial creative and strategy processes;
- Proactively develop, implement, monitor and socialize new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness and decision-making;
- Coordinate and manage overarching project timeline creation with key parties;
- To provide internal teams with guidance and ideas to launch new projects and strategies;
- Develop broad creative concepts, conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion;
- Collaborating with Business Development Teams and Influencer and Client Relation Teams in order to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements;
- Researching the influencer marketing trends to identify new opportunities;
- Planning and advising on the execution of influencer marketing campaigns;
- Developing business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
Scope of duties:
- Liaising with the marketing, creative and sales teams to brainstorm influencer marketing campaigns;
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects;
- Identifying opportunities to use digital technology to enhance the overall marketing strategy;
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team;
- Serve as project manager for the coordination, writing, editing and production of proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral;
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards;
- Oversee client pitches and proposals;
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions;
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with internal teams, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
Character we are looking for
- Self-driven multitasker, under time pressure;
- The ability to balance multiple tasks;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven work experience in Marketing, Media, Advertisement, Creative or similar roles;
- Business knowledge and understanding of digital and influencer marketing touch points.
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 80 markets and owns offices in Germany, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, South Africa and Poland. We cooperate with over 1,000,000 influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash conducted more than 10,000 campaigns for the world’s largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in over 80 markets. indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and many more.