Do you love to work on exciting marketing campaigns with brands like Disney, Unilever, and Grab?
Are you passionate about leading a team of young account managers and executives?
Is talking to clients and influencers second nature to you?
Then this might be the job for you! We are looking for a stellar Client Director APAC, who can strengthen our Influencer & Client Relations (ICR) department.
The ICR department is the link between content creators and clients and helps brands and agencies across APAC deliver spectacular influencer marketing campaigns all over the world!
In this position you will be tasked with leading the ICR department in APAC and run campaigns from start to end, thereby communicating with the brands and agencies.
You will support senior BD members who will take in briefs from clients and conceptualise influencer marketing campaigns by running feasibility checks and giving creative ideas where possible.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage our largest client accounts in the region.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and operational teams to ensure smooth campaign execution.
- Create and standardise protocols for each client based on their internal procedures and business needs.
- Manage internal and external software to come up with the most efficient solutions for project management of campaigns.
- Full ownership and responsibility to ensure that campaign targets are met.
- Prepare creative and detailed onboarding documents for effective influencer marketing campaigns.
- Champion influencer marketing, digital, content marketing and benefits of social media and native content within these companies.
- Staying up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends and using these insights for sales strategy in order to secure revenue including but not limited to enterprise software development, and NFTs.
Apply now if you:
- Have great people and relationship building skills
- Are a process-oriented and goal-driven individual
- Have a keen eye for detail and highly skilled in project management
- Have good market and industry knowledge and an interest in digital marketing, especially influencer marketing.
- Are a self-driven multitasker, who can perform under pressure
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have the ability to balance multiple tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are great at using both analytical (e.g. Google Sheets, R, Tableau, etc.) and communication/project management tools (Google Slides, Jira, Atlassian Confluence, Asana, etc.)
What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly start up working environment, where your voice counts
- Growth opportunities, whereby you learn on the job
- A market competitive salary
- An international and multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 113 markets and has offices in Germany, USA, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, South Africa and Poland. We cooperate with over 1,000,000 influencers and work with the biggest Fortune 500 brands.
Since 2016 indaHash conducted more than 10,000 campaigns for the world’s largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald’s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more). indaHash cooperates parallelly with media houses and advertising agencies across the major groups such as WPP, IPG, OMG, Havas, Hakuhodo, Dentsu, and many more from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, and many more.