We are looking for a talented and highly organized, driven Business Development Manager (BDM), who will be responsible for forging effective relationships with brands, media, creative, digital and PR agencies across the UK (although experience within international markets is also desirable).
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, building a high-performance and strategic business development plan, and pitching the indaHash suite of solutions (managed service and Enterprise solutions) to the highest level of clients and agencies across all verticals.
We are looking for a BDM who has:
- an understanding of the market and budgets, digital media industry (influencer marketing experience is desired), and proven success in new business development
- wide network in the media industry
- ability to hit the road running and show early impact on the business
- ability to nourish fruitful relationships, and to set up meetings with decision-makers within a limited timeframe
- a ‘self-starter’ approach and who takes responsibility for their actions
- proven experience to attract clients successfully and the ability to negotiate to close deals swiftly
- strong experience with digital culture and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem (Influencer Marketing/Social Media/Digital Media)
- 3-4 years of experience in media sales/creative agency (ideal but not necessary, influencer marketing experience and contacts a bonus)
- excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- keeping up-to-date with social media trends
- arranging as many meetings as possible with key decision-makers
- maintaining relationships with current clients
- implementing strategies for winning new clients
- developing a sales pipeline which converts to revenue and achieving targets
- being a thought leader and strategist to your clients
- shaping together with your team the biggest influencer marketing platform in the UK region (and beyond)
- creating appealing proposals
A character that we are looking for:
- a natural hustler who wants the opportunity to work for a fast-growing international startup focused on the hottest marketing space of recent times
- has previously added incremental revenues to their accounts at a media agency or marketing services company by thinking differently
- is well-known and respected within the agency, advertising, and marketing communities
- is an early adopter of social media and is a practitioner of the various platforms
- is an activator who is impatient and keen to take action, decisive and courageous
- is an exceptional communicator – clear, consistent and persuasive
- disciplined, highly organized and self-motivated
- is able to thrive under pressure
In return we offer:
- competitive salary (base salary + commission based on performance in hand)
- lots of independence and trust
- full-time work (Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- work in an awesome, engaged, dynamic and super friendly team
- improvement, training, self-development, and mentorship (you can learn as much as you want!)
- professional development in the B2B sector
- enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start-up working environment
Don’t forget to tell us where you heard about the role!
indaHash is the fastest growing technology platform that connects influencers from all over the world. Currently, indaHash operates in over 113 markets and has offices in Germany, UK, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, South Africa, and Poland. We cooperate with over 1million influencers and work with the biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since 2016 indaHash conducted more than 10,000 campaigns for the world’s largest brands (Coca-cola, McDonald`s, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) across the globe. indaHash partners with media houses and advertising agencies from around the world in order to carry out effective global campaigns on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Snapchat.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES …….