We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Accountant to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a wide range of accounting and financial tasks, including keeping accurate records, reconciling general ledger accounts, and preparing financial statements. You will also assist in tax calculation and preparation, as well as participate in improvement projects and liaise with key stakeholders to resolve accounting issues.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records
- Performing general ledger reconciliations
- Posting journal entries for various transactions
- Supporting month-end closing activities and management reporting
- Assisting with tax calculation and preparation of tax returns
- Preparing bank transfers
- Participating in preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with key stakeholders and resolving accounting issues
- Collaborating with external accounting offices in Poland and other countries
- Participating in improvement projects
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of tax regulations (CIT, VAT, WHT) and accounting standards
- Excellent English language skills (C1 level)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in MS Excel
- Proactive approach, strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of ERP/accounting systems, experience with ODOO is a plus
- Excellent communication and team-working skills, efficiency, and innovation
- Accounting certificates are a plus
- Experience in the implementation/development of accounting systems is a strong asset
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
- Additional benefits including partially covered Multisport and health insurance.
If you are a seasoned Senior Accountant with a passion for accounting and finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
indaHash, powered by ArabyAds, is a rapidly expanding technology platform connecting influencers globally. With a presence in over 88 markets and offices in countries such as the UAE, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, the UK, South Africa and Poland, indaHash is well-equipped to handle the demands of its expanding client base. With over 1 million influencers in its network, the company works with some of the world’s biggest brands from the Fortune 500.
Since its inception in 2016, indaHash has executed more than 17,000 successful campaigns for top brands such as Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, L’Oreal, Electrolux, and many others across 88 markets. The company works in close collaboration with media houses and advertising agencies worldwide to execute effective global campaigns on popular platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, and more.